Monday 29 September 2014

My Gaming Schedule for the rest of 2014

Quite a pointless post to start off the week, but just sharing what I plan to play over the next few months.

29 September - 14 Oct 2014
Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed Liberation & Assassin's Creed IV

Just trying to catch up with these series before the newer games come out. Can't seem to get a steady group of friends to play Borderlands 2 with me so it looks like I have to go solo if I want to complete Borderlands 2 and all the DLC before Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel comes out.

I'm taking my time exploring the world with AC IV and that's slowing me down but should be completing both AC games before Unity and Rogue releases.

14 Oct 2014- Nov 11 2014
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
If everything goes smoothly, I should be ready to start on the latest Borderlands game when it releases. But looking at the sheer number of DLC that is available, I don't see this happening. Plus,I don't want to be going back and forth between the games so I wanna finish BL 2 before starting on this.

Nov 11 2014 - Mid December 2014
Assassin's Creed Unity & Assassin's Creed Rogue
2 huge games that might take a while to complete, especially with the beautiful open-worlds to explore. Will want to explore these games thoroughly, before tucking them away on the shelves.

Mid December 2014
Far Cry 4 & Grand Theft Auto V
With GTA V coming out on the PS4 with extra content, I would love to get back into Los Santos again. Still got some way to go before I plat this game but I might push this back to next year if I feel I want to spend more time on the earlier games.

Far Cry 4 is also big on my list but I have yet to play Far Cry 3 so either GTA V or this might have to wait for the barren month of January.
---